Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yah's Garden today...Washington's flag is down...

Yesterday
just before supper my husband again, removed the flag of Washington from the pole just before it started raining, very heavy, again. It really was only loosed and flying again for a short while...less than 4 completed days... and as Michael said to me, "before they know what has happened it will be to late." and so it is...
Today,
I saw that one of the two potted plants in the side garden is already bringing forth offspring and the color has come back from the root...
and
like my husband said, those without permission shall not use his name, that will not be...
and
Michael still stands in the moving gate...
and
It is our Father, He who places and displaces his appointed rulers over the nations.
He rebukes and He chastens and He laughs at the nations who conspire to make war against Him, and we laugh with Him. It is they who are profaning and using His name,"having now come to the full of their transgressions and squandered the legally permitted time they were allotted, to rule justly over the kingdom of mankind. They shall have no inheritance of Peace.
We are standing firm on solid ground and we will see our deliverance today...from those who stand upon the sinking sands...of time. HalleluYAH!
Father rebukes you, Satan the adversary, of mankind...
Ye shall have no peace...
It is written...

And now, we will walk the rest of this battle out in, by and through faith...
Just like all the others who came before...for Justice will uphold us...
Luke 19:28 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord:
peace in heaven, a state of national tranquillity
exemption from the rage and havoc of war
peace between individuals, i.e. harmony, concord
security, safety, prosperity, felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and prosperous)
of the Messiah's peace
the way that leads to peace (salvation)
of Christianity, the tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and content with its earthly lot, of whatsoever sort that is
the blessed state of devout and upright men after death
and glory in the highest.
John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Rabbi, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Yahushua answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

No comments:

Post a Comment