Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update, Update, Updated Re: 5th Day of the Feast

I am House Cleaning...More later..M and WW

Lunch time appetiser:

Ever wonder why there are so many Mary's in scripture?

I am, the mother of a Mary Elizabeth who came into the world in a breach birth position. She is the grand daughter of another Mary Elizabeth, who was my own birth mother. I came in between the two. Today I began to wonder and seek to know and understand...Oh how very interesting what will be found to them who seek...Let the Word speak for itself...to your heart where the Spirit dwells...


Mary or Miriam = "their rebellion"
Mary the mother of Jesus
Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala
Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Martha
Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the less
Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas
Mary, a Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in Rom. 16:6

Magdalene = "a tower"
a name given to Mary Magdalene, identifying her as from Magdala

Mt 13:55
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mt 27:56
Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.
Mt 27:61
And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
Mt 28:1
In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Mr 6:3
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary *, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Mr 15:40
There were also women looking on afar off: among * * whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;
Mr 15:47
And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid

Mr 16:1
And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

Salome = "peaceful"
the wife of Zebedee and the mother of the apostle James the elder and John

Judah = "he shall be praised"
the fourth son of the patriarch Jacob
the tribe that were the offspring of Judah
the region occupied by the tribe
a city of the tribe of Judah, conjectured to be Hebron, which was a city assigned to the priests and located in the hill country, and the native place of John the Baptist according to Jewish tradition

Joh 19:25
Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Seeth the stone taken away from the sepulcher of death?

Joh 20:1
The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Cleophas = "my exchanges"
the father of James the less, the husband of Mary the sister of the mother of Jesus

In the house, with us…

John 11:31
The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying *, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
Lu 1:39
And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
Lu 1:41
And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Elisabeth = "oath of God"
the wife of Zacharias and mother of John the Baptist, of the priestly family, and a relative of Mary, Lk. 1:36

Lu 1:46
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,


Lu 1:56
And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Pre-Dinner Chores in the Garden:

Now after I got done cleaning the house, making and eating lunch for my husband and me, taking a power nap, having 2 portions of fresh strawberries stored up from and preserved from, before I went away and came back...I took a walk in the little slice of heaven on Earth garden of God, where I reside...I found what looked like two transplanted citrus trees we planted from the seed of our one and only faithful and sweet orange tree that bears it fruit in the late fall harvest...We had originally planted many, given some away and had a remnant remaining that looked like two but was really three with two comingled, conjoined and growing up from the root together, and only when I transplanted them did I see that they were really three... and I planted them to either side of the one I had forgotten about that my husband had cut down one day last year while I was distracted and didn't even know right away...It was a wild orange tree that I discovered hidden just at the edge of the manicured lawn growing wild and tall and bearing sour fruit but pretty to the eye...My husband agreed to dig it up and transplant it to please me but he never did like that tree...So you see my husband is the gardener and I am his helper and today after consulting with him first about planting the last of the citrus seed trees and where we might want to put them, with his help and his leading and his direction, the second tree that is conjoined with another was planted exactly where he pointed to in the Earth, in the little slice of heaven, I call home...I know it will now grow very quickly for it has been commanded to do so. And that brings us all to supper time again and he wants to know what we are having for supper next...I could not possibly make all this up on my own, so take it and know that today I am seeing what is in the garden, in a whole new light...for all creation declares the glory of Father and it is increasing no matter what it may seem and the sons of God soon will be revealed and all creation waits in earnest expectation...All the plants or trees that can be transplanted, have been moved and put in their places. ...
Dinner appetizer: While deciding together what to have I mentioned I was sure I was done moving all the plants around...But, then,..my husband said, "don't be in such a hurry to close the door...there just might be more to dig up...!He is quite prophetic this week...if only he only knew...and when I mentioned that in days of old they stoned and killed the prophets he only said, "We are ready no matter what comes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment