Monday, July 14, 2008

The Living El is Among You...YosHu'WaH YaHuWaH the Savior

Exodus 3:14 And YaHuWaH(YHWH) said unto Moses, I AM ('ehyeh hebrew)
THAT I AM:(I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE or become. And what He is to be, is left to be filled up according to the needs of those with whom He is in covenant. Savior(Reedeemer), Deliverer, Strengthener(Repairer), Comforter... per Kregel Companion note ) and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM hath sent me unto you."
Exodus 3:15...this is MY(MINE) name for ever, (continuance in time present=continuance in time past, which is to come; continuance for ever, eternal.)


YosHu'W aH 1:9 "
Have I(Elohim) not commanded thee?
BE STRONG, and of good COURAGE; BE not afraid, neither dismayed: for the Father, thy Elohim(the son in creature form to the creation) is with thee whither-soever thou goest."

Ezekiel 16:8-9 Now when, I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread My skirt(Wings,corners and Hem of a Garment that embodies the name power and authority of Yah) over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware(an oath) unto thee and entered into a covenant (A Covenant of Life) with thee, saith the Father and thou becamest MINE."(Judah and Jerusalem are the possession of Yah and Beauty perfected through Him and our polluted origin is washed with the water of Life to Live in resurrection.) Then washed I thee with water; yea, I thoroughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.

YosHuWaH 3:1-10 timely and noteworthy excerpts
...early in the morning...all the children(sons) of Israel rested before they passed over...and after 3 days, the officers went through the host(camp) and commanded the people saying, "WHEN YE SEE" THE ARK OF THE COVENANT, OF YAH YOUR FATHER AND THE PRIESTS AND THE LEVITES BEARING IT(going forth) then ye shall remove from your place and go after it. a space between you and it 2,000 ...sanctify(set apart yourselves) for tomorrowow Yah will do wonders among you.
...This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee...
And Yah said...Hereby, ye shall know that the living God(El) is among you and HE WILL without fail drive out from before you ( the seven nations of Caananites, Hittites, Hivvites Perixxites,Girgashites, Amorited and Jebusites.)

No comments:

Post a Comment