Saturday, July 19, 2008

BEE A LIGHT...BEE THE STING...SING AND SHOUT SONGS OF DELIVERANCE...

The STING OF Death, A Deadly Weapon
Like, The Sting of a BEE?
Or
BEE A LIGHT …
And
BEE the Sting…
and
“Sing and Shout”
Songs of Deliverance
and
BEE in “THE LIGHT”

1Co 15:55 – “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”
1Co 15:56 - The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law
(A sting, as that of bees,scorpions, locusts. Since animals wound by their sting and even cause death, Paul attributes death, personified as a sting, i.e. a deadly weapon an iron goad(or rod of iron?), for urging on oxen, horses and other beasts of burden hence the proverb, "to kick against the goad", i.e. to offer vain and perilous or ruinous resistance)
Psalm 32
7 Thou art my hiding place,(Righteousness and my guide.); thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance,(Shoutings). Selah. 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout (SING )for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
1Kings 17: 1 Now Elijah the Tishbite(sojourner), from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, "As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word." 2 Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah: 3 "Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Cherith,(river of Time) , east of the Jordan. NIV or 3 KJV Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself (In)by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.(Cherith = "cutting" the brook where Elijah was hidden during a drought; east of Jordan ) 4 You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there." 5 So he did what the Lord had told him. He went to the Cherith, east of the Jordan, and stayed there. 6 The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook. 7 Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land. 8 Then the word of the Lord came to him: 9 "Go at once to Zarephath (Zarephath = "refinery" a city on the coast south of Sidon and the residence of Elijah during the last part of the drought; modern 'Sura-fend' )of Sidon and stay there. I have commanded a widow in that place to supply you with food." 10 So he went to Zarephath. When he came to the town gate, a widow was there gathering sticks. He called to her and asked, "Would you bring me a little water in a jar so I may have a drink?" 11 As she was going to get it, he called, "And bring me, please, a piece of bread." 12 "As surely as the Lord your God lives," she replied, "I don't have any bread--only a handful of flour in a jar and a little oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks(2 part remnant Father Saves Alive, Eli Yah and Eli Sha) to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it--and die." 13 Elijah said to her, "Don't be afraid. Go home and do as you have said. But first make a small cake of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me, and then make something for yourself and your son. 14 For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: 'The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the Lord gives rain on the land.'" 15 She went away and did as Elijah had told her. So there was food every day for Elijah and for the woman and her family. 16 For the jar of flour was not used up and the jug of oil did not run dry, in keeping with the word of the Lord spoken by Elijah.
Ezekiel 37:15-28
15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Rev 4:8 and the FOUR had 6 WINGS full of eyes within...
Rev 4:8 they rest not, saying the 3 part blessing HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, Lord God Almighty, Which was, and is and is to come.”

Rev 5:8 every one of them having a HARP! and GOLDEN VIALS of PRAYERS and They are in the midst of the Throne and they sing(shout) a new song saying, THOU art Worthy (seems I said this to you MICHAEL, just recently...one who like unto God and like, Mishael =who is what God is"(who stood on the left hand of Ezra in Ne 8:4) who is the Godly friend of Daniel-who is the Godly Judge and Mishael renamed Meshach meaning guest of a king and Daniel beeing renamed Belteshazzar (lord of the straightened treasure)

Rev 5:9 …and they sung a new song, saying Thou art worthy, to take the book to open the seals!!! (We are bought and paid for! redeemed! and made ( a kingdom) a priestly kingdom) We shall Reign on the Earth.

Today’s waking thoughts about:
Ezekiel(El Strengthens) Bread
(Bread that is sprouted from seeds...)
Nu 17:8
Now on the next day Moses went into the tent of the testimony; and behold, the rod( staff, branch, tribe ,staff, rod, shaft, branch (of vine)of Aaron for the house of Levi had sprouted and put forth buds and produced blossoms , and it bore ripe almonds.

Nu 20:8
"Take the rod; and you and your brother Aaron assemble the congregation and speak to the rock before their eyes, that it may yield its water. You shall thus bring forth water for them out of the rock and let the congregation and their beasts drink."

Heb 9:4
having a golden altar of incense and the ark of the covenant covered on all sides with gold, in which was a golden jar holding the manna, and Aaron's rod(TRIBE of the Branch) which budded, and the tables of the covenant;

Ne 3:29
After them Zadok the son of Immer carried out repairs in front of his house. And after him Shemaiah(A False Prophet) the son of Shecaniah(Dweller with Yah, who did a, PARTIAL REPAIR, RESTORATION OF THE WALL), the keeper of the East Gate,
carried out repairs.


And like my Father said,
Gen 1:3(1+3=4)
Let there BE Light....
I NOW say, sing and shout…
Let there BEE LIGHT!
For,
“THOU art Worthy”

And that is the only tarp or covering, I plan on needing...and the blue print...priceless! marketing flawless...For, it is written...The easiest sales job I have ever had...it is written...it is written....it is written....:) and thats why I like working along side of the boss and not beeing the boss...He always paves the Way and I just show up and follow...Oh Abba, O Abba How I love thee…



No comments:

Post a Comment