Thursday, July 3, 2008

Updated: 7th day Sabbath Feast of Creation...Genesis Promise of Rest on the Sixth Day...

Updated:
7th day Sabbath Feast of Creation...Genesis Promise of Rest on the Sixth Day...


Genesis 2

2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished,
and
all the host of them.


2:2 And on the seventh day Elohim ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
2:3 And Elohim blessed (by promise and oath the 7th day shabba)the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Elohim created and made. (conjoined, commingled and stacked in time?)

*Kregle Bible notes from Septuigant translation might read it like this:

Genesis 2
2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished,
and
all the host of them. (that includes us!)

2:2 And on the sixth day Elohim ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
2:3 And Elohim blessed (by promise and oath) and remember that (Elizabeth bore the witness of the Oath, the 7th day shabba promise!)thesixth(Kregle notes read sixth day) day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Elohim created and made. (the sixth day is conjoined, commingled and stacked in time so it would seem to me, for now I see...today is the 7th Day of the Marriage Supper Feast and tomorrow is the 8th Day...a holy set apart convocation(gathering), comingled and joined to the Day of preparation ...Looks like 3 Sabbath days in a row with the regular weekly Sabbath joined to the 8th day of the Marriage Feast and Tabernacles...Do you hear what I hear? A Long slow blast of the Trumpet and it is getting louder...

Updated from: Recorded on 6-27-2008,


..the Preparation Day of the 6th day, of the regular weekly Sabbath or so it seemed to be, at the early part of the day…My Marriage Supper Anniversary Dinner, moved up in time by one week per the decree of my husband #3, in the flesh…he who had the authority in the spirit to do so…And today, in the early part of the day, I gave him his birthday card early, a picture of a woman riding a horse who is totally covered… Updated: Oh and by the WAY...His Birthday is on the Fall equinox...Sept 21, 2008...He took the card and put it back in it's cover until the time comes...and he just know told me that it varies when the actual equinox occurs, within a day or two...bee, ready... Updated: Oh and by the by...I forgot to mention this: My husband is quite a bit older than I AM, sometimes he is like a Father....and I told him this date in the spiritual realm is like a gate...that dark forces in high places like to use it, for dark purposes... He said, NO, that will not be...He also said, he does not allow others to use his name and there have been those in the past who tried and he has already put them in their place and like I said, earlier, Michael is standing in the gate and standing for his people...he has already defeated Lucifer/Satan...It is written...

Posted today 7-03-2008,
... on the 7th Day of my actual marriage anniversary day in the flesh, for you to see…

2 Samuel 23:1-7
1 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, 2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. 3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. 4 And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain. 5 Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow. 6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands: 7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced F149 with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place.
Zechariah 14: 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

Revelations 22: 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

I personally trans-planted from different places of the original garden and now I will reveal the backside of all 4 trees in the garden where my place is, and was prepared in advance for me to come, where there are many trees…There is one special pygmy palm tree with 4 trunks and on either side of it stand, 2 Queen Palm trees purchased in the world early in the marriage to my husband in the flesh who shares the garden with me. Year by year I go out and trim the special most costly tree in the garden so that I can see the four trunks continually being hidden by the leaves and yesterday it was time to trim…I cut away a place on the left side of the tree to get at the underlying dead and overgrowth when my husband called to me to stop. I explained I loved to see the trunk and kept cutting as I always do…He then came out the door in the flesh and commanded I stop…My husband in the flesh still reigns over me legally. I obeyed the command… I had hoped to reveal more…




Today, the light is not being clear, nor dark: My husband in the flesh informed me that I was wasting time taking pictures of the trees in the garden today. I informed him that I was killing time not wasting it…After I was done, I came back inside the house and he said, “it would only be like this for a few more months”…What more confirmation do we need, to see? To hear ?
Look and see for yourself as I showed you the back side of the 4 transplanted trees of which the one on the end(alpha) or the one on the (omega)beginning is starting to bloom?

Oh and one more, Wow revelation…
The singing stone did indeed hit the target and the head is cut off once again…The giants time in the land is done…cut off…cut short by the very sands of time itself…Wow…Ha and
I am speechless… reporting and recording from the "little slice of heaven on Earth...5 Mercy Seat acres in the Garden of Yah...

Top is chopped off, no longer touching the other trees.






The other purchased, redeemed palm trees.. Looks like 3 tree trunk roots exposed but it is 4..

And oh ye'ah,
The "new improved" Botanical Garden is planted…One original seed transplanted from the world grown tall being propped up by big sticks and duck tape but with it’s own seed by it’s side and wild flowers planted due to produce their fruit of their own kind to come soon… for they like us are: Signed Sealed Delivered…Mine…even though revealed in the wide angle view, it still resides under the street light of man propped up on a pole attached to wire conduit for it’s source under the rule of the prince and power of the air, by electricity, instead of the pillar of fire in the night…and the NEW Improved, sign is even now in the shop… it got replaned and cut down to bare wood and is awaiting paint(Covering)…by the hand of a man… Oh Michael the rewards are truly within Him at His coming and His Covering when it is complete and formed in a man…”I am here now”…confirmations complete…oh how I remember the magnitude those words impressed on me and now manifest for me while learning to swim and through, Messenger School and oh how rewarding to bee, able to look and see into these things…The called and chosen… Bee in the Light...







Another Faithful Servant…how fitting she should be, part of the Omega…Today…When it is neither clear nor dark…


UPDATE: It's Almost Mid Day NOW...




I went walking in the garden where I reside and off to the side there is a separated garden...Where this is only a 3 part fence without a gate with one breach in one board ready to fall. In the middle of this garden is a transplanted BUTERFLY BUSH. It was originally in line with the 4 other main trees of the "Garden", arranged and planted(placed), in a semi-circle, with the others that are surrounding the pygmy palm with the 2 Queen Palm trees to either side...It never fared well out in the middle of the garden so I moved it off to the side in a protected place...And now it's in bloom with many buds to follow...And, Righteous on top is the double headed blossom, a testimony to the double blessing...And, when a butterfly comes out from it's protective covering, it's cocoon...It is ready to fly...It is complete...And that is what is happening in the garden of God...Today...So says, the bee, gosh O gee...Tee Hee Hee and Mercy Seat Me...










No comments:

Post a Comment