Sunday, June 29, 2008

Updated...I'm Back ...All confirmations complete...I got the double blessing...

I went out, I returned the watch... I went to buy some millet flour but found only barley flour and spelt. At the checkout I was told that the barley flour was two for the price of one... In my mission out in the world today still being the 3rd day of the feast...I thought oh how nice it would be to find a remnant seed in my local community, one in need of the last remaining $8 I had set aside from my most recent tithe. I went by the usual places where people go to beg or pan handle or hope for a blessing from Yah, but I did not find anyone ....Then while it was still the 3rd watch of today just before 3pm...I said Father show me where to go and give the tithe...within minutes I knew where I was to go...to "Save a Lot" where the meek and poor love to shop...there was a young man picking out some banana's and I was led to go over near him as there was something in that area I wanted to see. I said, Father is that him? He didn't look like he needed $8, so "I just asked him" if he did indeed need $8. He did not hesitate or shrink back and clearly said, YES...I asked him if he was sure 2 more times. I asked him if he was seeking the Truth in all things...He replied, "I am a Christ ian...I never did find the exact physical item I was looking for to feed my flesh, so I decided not to purchase anything. As I was leaving the woman at the check out at the front door said, "Did you find what you were looking for?" YES, indeed I did find what I was looking for was my reply as I was walking out the door! And if that was not enough confirmation ....When I came through the door again a woman got out of a little black car and asked me, if I had just given her son $8? Yes I replied and she blessed me and thanked me for blessing her son. When she pulled her car out to drive away, I saw the front licence plate(in florida they are not required) it said, " Peace Be Still...reminding me of the storms of life when the sea of death tosses us around and when I saw that, I stopped her and went over to where she was and we talked some more and she thanked me for being tested and sent to her son and sharing the WORD. I thanked her son for being obedient and honoring his mother and for that he would have long life...The double Blessing...Oh how grateful I am our Father does not spare the rod of correction and never leaves us nor forsakes us...Abba oh Abba
And now my husband is wondering what is for dinner tonight and oh so am I!!!!

PS In case you seek to know what it is I did have for dinner...
I had the same thing as the young man at Save a Lot, the one who was talking on his cell phone while choosing banana's...I thought I overheard him say, there is no food in the house...so after I asked him if that is what I heard him say, he responded," We are going to get a pizza." Interestingly that is the only thing I could think of to make my husband and I for dinner...The difference being that in my house all the ingredients had already been stored up ahead of time...Interestingly this time I chose to put leaven in the dough(dry yeast in warm water) and I only let it rise one time before baking...So for those who see what I am is trying to say, the Christ ian and I both eat the leaven and the same food even on the same day...for even though my (mine) husband and I both had an early supper in the second watch of the day... we were both still hungry at the usual time in the 3rd watch of the day...and when I got home from the store from returning the watch, he asked me why I was gone so long with the kitchen chores left undone...I told him of my double blessing and though he does not understand what is taking place in the spiritual realm today, I rest in perfect peace knowing that in time...he will and I reminded him of the covenant he signed his name too with me and that I was about my Fathers business and that will always come first. He thought I had been gone too long and he said, he missed me and after I went into the kitchen to clean up from the early supper I came out and asked him, "If you love me so much and missed me then why did you not do the dishes for me? He then reminded me that he already put in 1/2 a day shoveling the crushed stone at the gate and I then remembered that he too is tired... Father Forgive us all we know not what we do...Aren't you glad He has us all covered?
Love,
Deb WordWarrior, aka Little Book of Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment