Monday, June 30, 2008

Update:And God said,"let there bee lights(lightholders)...let them bee for signs(things to come)and Seasons(appointed times) Re: Wedding Feast

Updated:And God said,"let there bee lights(lightholders)...let them bee for signs(things to come)and Seasons(appointed times) Re: Wedding Feast


I say, BEE a LIGHT...


I left my husbands side while in the night...While he slept, I was awake...My(mine) husband, He came to where I was to check on me and what I was doing, not once but twice...It seemed he was angry and jealous that I was not by his side and was out doing my own thing. (My own,"Thinking" by way of my own reason. I sincerely thought I was being righteous, listening to biblical teaching about the curse and spending my time wisely...) But in light of understanding so graciously beeing given me at this time, I now see and recognise that my sleeping husband is a very special person and who and what it is he represents...The repairing(joining of beauty and bands), of the breach birth of the Bride and the 1st Remnant who is asleep and the breach of Christianity now, joined and fitted together and compacted(just like the crushed stone in the driveway) to the 2nd remnant. The first remnant who is sleeping through the birth of it's own, manchild the 2nd remnant even now being taken out of it's side...They are asleep, not knowing or seeing that they are naked, uncovered and deceived into thinking they are in need of nothing. I now know why, I was compelled to marry him, and why I was at a literal point of death of my flesh, representing the death of Christianity at the same time and even though it was not my desire to have another marriage commitment, I consented. I was obedient not being sure whose voice it was doing the compelling...until now. I am overjoyed and now understand and see the fruit of being joined to husband in a house divided knowing for almost 8 years, the house was divided and could not and would not stand...I have walked out the entire time knowing the partial truth of the matter that, I truly had no home on Earth to call my own and that a day would come when the house would fall. Yah reveals things ahead of time to his prophets...and this change was seen coming way in advance and in faith, I also knew He works all for the good, those who are obedient to Him, so you see here in my testimony walked out in the flesh a shadow of the things to soon come to pass...for the authority has been established in the flesh and the way is made ready for the Spirit to manifest in glorious triumph...
So NOW the flipand change of time, is made clear...When he came for me the second time last night and opened the door where I was, the second time, I finally realized he was a jealous husband and that maybe he could not rest in peaceful slumber when I was not by his side! That had never been clear to me before on the many occasions when I had left the marriage bed of rest, in my own solitary seeking for Truth, and in my own self righteous ways of thinking, I was being rebellious and not even knowing it until NOW. Obediently I changed my mind and my actions and repented and I came back to the marriage bed and stayed by my husbands side willing to wait there no matter how long it took before I could also rest...I snuggled in where I belong, by his side in submission to his covering and authority and I too slept and awoke refreshed. I was and am now not willing to rise before him and I waited patiently for him to awake and put his feet on the floor and get up and only then did I get up as well...I am no longer a rebellious daughter or wife...I am approaching the 7th day of an 8 day celebration...which seems to me to bee: A Passover, Firstfruit,Feast of Unleavened Bread leading up to the Final Feast of Tabernacles my(MINE) repaired and restored breach Covering of Immortality...prepared in advance for me to inhabit by MY BELOVED...
and now, I go to city hall to start the legal process for the legal name, "CHANGE" that I have been entitled to all these last 7 years of my rebellious thinking and now changed back to what my Father intended. I am ready to be returned to his borders like all his other children and I am ready to rise to meet him. I am complete.

Why O' why had I wanted to retain the name of my 2nd husband and not break the link with my rebellious daughter, Mary...? Oh how wrong I was, for even as I knew the ways that seem right to a man(wo man) lead to the way of death, I did not have complete understanding and wisdom in the way of YAH'S coverings and authority of intercession and until my eyes were fully opened and gently leading me to repentance. Now, this is a good and perfect(complete) gift from above beeing built up and procreated in spiritual intercouse of, by and through Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. All is come forth and is now ready, for the birth in me...How could I repent until I could see, the full Truth of the matter?...I am, Oh so very sorry for the delay...But now I see that I am, the 4th watch man(who is a wom an, a bride, on the wall of death, and it is indeed a broken down wall and it is even now, being rebulit with living and singing stones of immortality, and we will be soon(quickly) clothed from upon up high, with the salvation wall of righteousness and I am(we are all in all,) indeed redeemed in judment...Halleluyah
wordwarriordeb.TruthSeeker,TruthFinder,TruthFollower,Truth Defender,TruthRepairer,TruthRestorer... And now we wait for the Master Shepherd, of Truth, Our Redeemer....He is coming soon...
REPENT FOR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH... IT IS EVEN AT THE DOOR...

No comments:

Post a Comment