Saturday, June 28, 2008

Updated 6-29-08 Updated: 3rd Watch of the night...



3rd Watch
of the night…

My(Mine) New Improved Watch…
I am A Watchman, (wo man), on the Wall, of(death and time),

and

It's coming and soon to bee…
and

I am is cast into the sea, the sea of glass and like unto crystal….

The watch was found in a glass case of woman’s watches and seemed to me, to be, just like the old one. A New Improved model of the one to be retired and put out of service. Not until I did put it on and wear it for short time did I then come to understand, it is as you see, sized for a man’s hand.

The same design yet bigger and thicker and out of proportion for a woman’s hand…Yet it did indeed deliver the message, to this woman on the wall and in the sea…

He is coming in the 3rd watch of the night…Do you see, it is not what it seemed to bee?

UPDATED:6-27-28-2008: Not yet a perfect fit as seen or manifest fit for this flesh... but it is perfectly fit together in the Spirit by a Singin' Stone', Singin' Stone...who now is made ready, to retire the covering name of her 2nd rebellious husband and her daughter and to take on the covering of the 3rd, the bride and affecting the "Change" of name ... the "True Change" is coming into beeing NOW. He has paid the price for our redemption...It is finished... Singin' Stones' Singin' Stones...We are the living stones...The Remnant the Called the Chosen...the Bride and the Spirit say, Come...4 were in the fire with the 3 and it is the Fourth one that shall restore and redeem us all... He has paid the price...He is all and in all....The Faithful and True "Master" who will fit the stones perfectly together in HIS building His temple, born from above where the light of the sun is no longer needed... He is our light, We are clothed with Him in immortality....our citizenship in heavenly realms where there is no more sting of death. Victory is ours...in the Spirit for it is not a statue that neither speaks nor talks made only by the mortar and water and fashioned by a mans hand...


Judge 19:26 As the day began to dawn *, the woman came and fell down at the doorway of the man's house where * her master was, until full daylight.

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines brighter and brighter until the full day

2Samuel 2:22 Then David and all the people who were with him arose and crossed the Jordan; and by dawn * not even one remained who had not crossed the Jordan

2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts

Update Today 1st Day of week 6-29-2008

I just offered to go out and help MY(Mine) husband lay down, more fresh stone in the driveway entrance and it is exactly the point where it goes through the gate...It is where he already laid some, down all by himself, on Friday the preparation day! Also, all of this is coinciding with our stacked in time 8th Marriage Supper anniversary dinner, which he declared to be moved up one week on the day I purchased the 3rd watch...He has been wanting to do this work for some time...I have been hearing him say it for almost 8 years...He declared this move in time, in the 4th watch of the day on the day of preparation June 27, 2008...(July 3rd actually being the legal date). NOW Today, getting up early as he had planned and told me in advance he would do Today,...while he was resting on the loveseat looking out the window, he see's a most unusual site...and calls me and tells me something is perched where the owls of the night like to be sitting but it is day and today it's not to be...Today there is a MORNING DOVE perched where Washington likes to fly...We have never seen this before in the garden my husband so faitfully and lovingly tends...He called me and I answered the call...so you see it here...a dove of the morning perched above the house in the garden seen under the eve of the house today on the 3rd day of our 8th anniversary Marriage Supper...



Now ...
By the time I get outside to help my husband, it is very likely that he will be already finished...with the work he told me in advance that he would do but that if I wanted to help supervise, I was surely welcome to come outside with him and watch for he needs not my help...but is truly pleased to have me by his side...
I forgot to mention...5 or 6 ravens tried to take up residence here in the garden while I was gone away on a mission...sent away with scrip...but my(mine) husband did away with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment