Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Michaels Blog A Parable of Heaven and Earth


A Parable of heaven and earth

A family had moved into the house across the tracks, the tracks that divided us and so it seemed, our communities, for on this side of the track were nice homes with complementing yards, and expensive cars in the drives, while on the other side of the tracks it seemed lived those who really didn’t care.

Trying to be a good neighbor and the proper example of my faith, and trying to show compassion for the poor I decided to introduce myself and possibly invite him and his family over for dinner. to share my blessings and hopefully my faith, through my actions so he might see how to become blessed like I had been.

The new neighbors were nicely dressed and quite reserved, and the man did most if not all of the talking. He spoke of how big and spacious my dwelling was, and inquired my need for such ‘wasted space’. I felt uncomfortable trying to justify the extra rooms that served no particular purpose.

We finished a fine dinner worthy of a guest (for it is written that we may entertain angels unaware…and it’s to big a chance to take, not to share) so we went to the patio to speak man to man. He commented on how nice my car was as well as all the other neighbors, and said, ‘It seems to me as if you have need of nothing’ and his tone was abrasive.

When I explained to him how I went to college and had a nice job in an air-conditioned office, he claimed he could not understand how so much wealth could be accumulated with such little physical labor. But it was when I acknowledged God as the reason for my blessings, he rebuked me claiming that the only reason some people believe in God is when they have nice things…but let God remove those ‘blessings’ from him, then watch them curse God. I then understood this was a very ‘religious’ man with deep convictions.

During the conversation the new neighbor claimed that they’re furniture had not arrived as planned and were planning to go to a near by hotel, and inquired if I knew of a good one. I didn’t hesitate when offering them our spare rooms for the night, nor did he hesitate to remind me how generous I was being, and how good an example was of practicing my faith, and I couldn’t find an argument about that. So stay the night they did. And the next, and the next, and days became weeks, weeks became months, and it was always some kind of excuse, no heat, rats, leaking roof, on and on

Combine this overextended stay with the fact that each day this new neighbor became more vocal of his criticisms of my faithespecially my belief in a ‘Son of God’, and the time had come for me to tell this new neighbor he was no longer welcome on my property, for it is written that we must not assist in any way those who claim God did not beget a Son, for they are ‘Antichrist’ and we are instructed not to assist them in any way, not allow them into your house, not even bid them ‘Godspeed’ lest we will be bound by them and they will spoil our house, and I didn’t plan on being ‘bound’ anymore by this antichrist.

When I informed my new neighbor that he must leave my house he informed me that he wasn’t going anywhere, and was staying where he was, and if I didn’t like his company then it was I who should leave the house and property. He again rebuked me for my sins of such excesses and that my wealth should be shared with those on the other side of the track because they deserve it more than I.

He informed me that his religion obliged him to wage war against me until I submit, and surrender my land in exchange for peace, in exchange for me and my families lives, for according to his sacred text, me and my family were guilty of an unforgivable sin, a Capitol offense, and we could and should be executed for claiming Allah beget a Son.

The foundation of my new neighbors faith was “God the one, God alone, He begets not, nor is begotten, there is none like unto Him”. His Islamic law (Quran 19:88) states, “They say God has begotten a Son! Indeed they put forth a thing monstrous!” So my new neighbor actually believed he was justified in his Jihad to expand the boundaries of the Islamic empire, that God had sent him here to establish the throne of the true religion.

I called 911 and was informed that I was being a bigot, as well as informed that a change had come, and it was their job to serve and protect the Nation of IslamI said you can’t do that, and the response was ‘yes we can’…and we did, and from now on you’ll have your labor taxed and you will pay tribute to this new religion. I tried to explain that this new neighbor was planning to kill me, that it was his religious duty, and was threatening me with violence unless I surrendered my land or wealth in exchange for peace.

The 911 operator then explained that was the common procedure for compliance to the United Nations Peace Plan for the ‘Haves’ to surrender land or wealth in exchange for peace to these new neighbors, the ‘Have nots’. The change had come, and the United Nations had selected extortion as their peace plan, and expected us to sign their ‘treaties’.

And now that we realize we have been sold into bondage, our new government is telling us to start making bricks without the straw, by signs at our gas stations, and the sparse food in our stores.

The time has come to obey the Word of Yah and Be ye separate and come out of her, for the time has come when we will no longer refer to God as He who brought us out of the bondage of Egypt, but He who brought us out of the bondage of this North Country.

History repeats itself for not only is this a story of what is happening today on our land, but what has already happened by Masonic traitors of the crown, the long knives, but this parable is also what took place in heaven, and the cause for the rebellion, the cause for the war in heaven. Mankind must establish Justice on earth, or ‘nature’ will.

Time to see the Big picture.
There is no defense against the Truth.
There is no escape from Justice.Obey the Word of God !
Stephen Michael Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment