Saturday, June 14, 2008

"BELOVED" New Covenant Signed, Sealed, Delivered..."Mine"

"BELOVED"
New Covenant
Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
" Mine"
My Beloved,
It’s nice to know I maybe do have a “home” on this earth…or at least a temporary one in while in this flesh, a place I am truly welcome…a tough commodity to find for most “true” followers committed to Yahshua and the ongoing battle for mankind’s deliverance from the curse of the garden…even though I am only passing through this life on my way to our real home in the spiritual realm where the flesh no longer hinders or limits our existence, when the last enemy to be overcome is death which will no longer hold mankind in bondage oh how nice it will be when this Earth and life on it will again be what it was in the beginning. These are some of the Truth that has made me free from the fear of death and I am no longer bound or held captive by fear or death. I have learned by trial to be content in plenty or in lack so you see I really am free…

I hope I am part of the remnant “Bride of Christ”, one of many who is called in these last days of this Earth era and cosmic cycle of the planetary precessions which I believe is God’s time clock which is about out of sand so to speak for this era…Maybe I am even one of those “chosen” who will not taste death and be caught up into the heavenly realms as prophesied in scriptures. Time will tell! So you see my first loyalty is to my spiritual husband, my Creator the Alpha-beginning and Omega-ending, the father of us all. Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will be fufilled and a new heaven and Earth will manifest under restoration of His will and ruler ship not under the current one world order taking shape under Lucifer/Satan the head fallen angel from long ago. I will never agree to accept the world and its lawlessness and corruption under his influence and deceiving of mankind. I will continue to expose it for what it is now that I see it and understand it for what it is. I will fight it by exposing it to the light of the living Word wherever and whenever I am led to do so. I do not agree to any of your terms or conditions except:
I will continue to love you and do good to you as your wife in the flesh.
To accept my counter negotiation sign here:___________________________/ /2008.
___________________________/ /2008
PS Addendum
I would be happy and look forward to returning to my life with you and go forward in understanding that we are both going to listen to each other talk about any subjects of interest to either party whether they be earthly or spiritual without reservation. The things of the spirit are the “love of my life” they are my life, the scriptures are Spirit and if you don’t love them how can you love me? They are what I am. You are what you eat and Truth is what I have eaten to overflowing and is stored up in me, in service to Father Yah. He is seeking those who worship in Spirit and in Truth…I answered the call which is on the spiritual not the earthly level…Did I not tell you these things before I married you? Did you not believe me? I will not renounce this calling for any person, place or thing of this carnal fleshly earth which is passing away…

I have been tried in many trials and I am approaching the end of the race. I understand many things the average person does not even think about. Most are caught up in the lies of our current society and the propaganda that has been put out for public consumption in our schools, politics and even hidden history. The layers of deception are enormous but then mankind is no match for a fallen angel named Lucifer/Satan now are they? I have been walking the path I am on since I left the Catholic church at age 12 in search of Truth. I am now complete as a person no longer in “need” of another to make me “feel” complete or worthy in my existence on this journey no matter what I may have to endure. I no longer operate by allowing my feelings of the flesh, emotions or carnal ways of thinking to dictate my decisions for behavior. I use critical thinking utilizing all the knowledge and understanding I possess of the facts(evidence) as I have discovered them and come to understand both regarding spiritual and earthly matters to make my decisions. Have I made mistakes? Or been wrong? Of course and then I move on like a ship cutting through the storms and waves that toss us all around in this life. I see the light and always stay focused on it and I am never lost…Where my mind(Spirit, will and thoughts) lead my flesh is to follow. Not vice versa as the way of the world tries to entice us with the things of temptation, money, wealth and things… so you see my Beloved that while I do love you, I can live without you if necessary for I can do all things through Christ who lives in me for it is not I who lives but He who within me sustains me and leads and guides me…I have yielded my life to His will in obedience no longer am I rebellious to His ways…following Him comes with a price. One must be willing to give all you have in this life to gain resurrection life…

This is just the tip of the iceberg of who or what I am really all about. If you think you love me enough to stand by me when most if not all will desert me then sign here:__________________/ /2008.

FYI
I am capable of conversing on many topics. It is not true that I always talk of the same one. Here is a partial list of possible subjects of interest. Feel free to let me know what your list includes for future discussions.
Chemtrails – what is really being sprayed and why does no one really know?
Military Weapons- Microwave and Harp Technology, forbidden methods of healing suppressed by the govt’s of the world and why?
NASA- What are they really up to out there in space?
Politics- What the scriptures reveal about current infiltration of world government and the infiltration of secret societies like skull and bones and freemasons…who are these people really and what is their connection to Lucifer and his fallen angel agenda for one world rule over mankind?
Shall I go on? Beloved, there is a war going on all around us and while most are asleep I am awake! I cannot go back to sleep in the midst of the battle. No true warrior will want to sleep…I will not pretend I do not see what is going on and look the other way when all indications are that the Earth is at the end of an age and many civilizations have been at this point before and have totally ceased to exist and are still being excavated to this day by anthropologists…It is not within our normal psyche to be able to deal with these awful truths especially when so many lies have been fed to us about history. The natural tendency is to disbelieve, deny and just dismiss as craziness by anyone who does see and know what is truth that must be sought out individually. Confusion reigns in the earth now but not for long for the King of Kings soon returns. Someday we will all understand. For now you are not married to a simple woman with simple worldly thoughts or understanding, I am in the battle being fought since day one and soon to come to a conclusion.

Closing Statement:
Like the apostles before me, plain simple working men of the world who were “called out ones” to become fishers of men in the service of Christ for the (spiritual children of God) instead of fishers of fish in the sea(sea of death) like Peter started out in this Earth. He answered the call of Christ to follow…And other apostles became servers of tables…
I too am called out of the world to proclaim the Light of Truth that makes men free…like a lighthouse that cuts through darkness, the “Word” that gives the peace that passeth understanding…
Like Elijah, the message to mankind is to “repent” change your rebellious thinking (change your mind ) and ways(the body will follow the mind that is obedient) and follow Christ’s’ Yahshuah s, example and there by follow Yah our father into the blessings and the way to life everlasting. He is coming back soon and I am proclaiming it for all who will listen in these last days. Elijah was caught up alive to the spiritual realm and I believe those who follow his example now are the remnant who will be caught up again at the end of the age. The rebellious(lawless ones in opposition to Gods rule ) and in opposition to Gods ways, those fallen angels who followed Lucifer from Genesis 6 and their current rule over mankind on Earth is come to the full and the conclusion of their time to rule as princes and powers of the air.

This is who you are married too, the short version of my part in a mission of redemption for all mankind and I remain ready willing and able to serve and lay down my Earthly life for this cause through understanding and faith of the knowledge of God that I will take up my life again in resurrection life just like Christ showed us by His sacrifice and example. If they hated Him and thought he was beside himself and deserted Him when he underwent persecution for his preaching of Truth, I expect nothing less and will not hold you accountable. I forgive you all for you know not what you do in this regard without eyes to see or ears to hear and a faith that comes only by hearing and hearing by the Word. So this is the price and why I begged you to study the scriptures for this understanding only comes ONE WAY as much as I would like to give it to you…You must seek to find…These are the perilous times spoken of to come and the reason our house is divided and we are unequally yoked in understanding and a breach and a divide exists that I cannot cross back over nor do I desire too. If you wish to go forward in faith to stand by me, come on ahead I am here waiting, door is open. You are a warrior and have been an instrument of Yah many, many times…all those times led by knowing “it was the right thing to do” all the exploits you have told me you have accomplished by and through His leading. Remember all those times? I am getting those same leadings my Beloved except that, my mission is different than yours and involves a pen and ink and I am still in service, not in retirement and if I am led to write a book and study scriptures and publish and proclaim Truth, or go and do something in person by the direction of the set apart Spirit, that is what I am going to do. If it seems to you I am married to the computer that is only an illusion. I am in service to the most high and it is only a tool a weapon of choice for the moment. I cannot make it any plainer.

If you understand and are also ready, willing and able to accept me for who I am and what I stand for as a warrior on deployment for the Most High God and still want me back realizing it may cost you all you have…Please do,
Sign:________________________/ /2008.

If you are not willing then I understand for most are not and I will not love you less, I will just wait for you to come to understanding no matter how long it takes.

Love,

Deb
PS Most interesting and relevant revelations at: http://www.remnantbride.com/One_Thing/onething.01.html
PS SATURDAY JUNE 21, 2008 Light cuts through and consumes dark...Truth will not be hid and is a double edged sword of Light...

No comments:

Post a Comment