Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well, Well, Well…a Land flowing with milk and honey.





The name Adam,(of the dust of the land Earth) or Atom?


My Name is Deborah = The bee, A honey-bee


posted with permission from: http://www.genehanson.com/bees.htm

http://www.genehanson.com/photos/otherbugs/honeybee_020505_029b.jpg







Between two Rebellions …




Is


The God of the Seven and of the Covenant Oath




Mary(7) Elizabeth(7)


(1) ONE




















  • In Ezekiel 22:20-27 consider:
    There are 4 types of Prophets being compared to: (Brass, Tin, Lead and Iron that when melted in the furnace forms the dross on the sides leaving the pure gold or silver in the middle, but here in vs 20, the silver is left in the midst.)
    As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I YHWH have poured out my fury upon you. And the word of YHWH came unto me, saying, Son of man, say unto her,
    Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation. There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.





  • If you choose to read most of information at: www.abirim-publications.com it will be clearer as to what is really being said here. *UPDATE Original Posted Quotes from this site now are removed from this posting by request of the Website owner. I am guilty of posting them before waiting for his official approval but all links are listed below.


  • It is a most amazing collection of information. I found Hidden Manna there that fills in some of the important pieces of understanding some scriptures. Seeking Truth is the glory of kings who are off the milk. The bible is not a dead dusty old book…It is living just like the WORD that became flesh, that inspired it all and HE is coming back soon. It is an open book like an open door full of revealings to those who tire not of seeking Him. The more you look the more you find that you will be able to see more! If you don't have eyes that clearly see or understand, well, then keep on taking another drink from the well, the water of the Word, until you're filled to the full!)












*Update yesterday ...I was attracted like a magnet to some stones on display at the local flea market. I let my husband go on ahead on his way for what he was seeking, while I stayed behind in awe of what was on the table before me. The first thing I discovered in talking to the stone dealer named,(Dragons Hoard) was the answer to, "Why my ameythst crystal rocks at home had lost their color?" He said, "BECAUSE they need water!" Rocks and stones need to bee watered! He suggested every six months or so! If that wasn't enough to get me going he then went on to inform me and show me a small rock with a clear spot of quartz in the center that revealed water freely flowing from side to side and was securely held with in, that was only detectable when a flash of light was shined up from the bottom of the stone and how you could see the water moving back and forth inside as the stone was shaken! Well, Well, Well...I asked the woman standing there if that reminded her of anyone... She had to be shown and told the answer as I was beside myself with joy at this amazing revelation. The Rock of Ages ...Streams of living water of the Word...As much as I would have liked to have one of those stones in my possession, I had no provision of my own by which to obtain the desired object and before my husband had gone on ahead, I assured him, "Don't worry as I haven't any money!" and the last thing about this that come to mind is that, the stone dealer said, " lots of different types of stones have water trapped inside just like the one he showed me...something that happens in volcanic eruptions...






Quantum Mechanics, Chaos Theory & the Reliability of the Bible
http://www.abarim-publications.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment