Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Disturbing but Prophetic Dream that WOKE ME UP, The Lock Upon This Door ...

The Lock Upon This Door is a Place of False Security …
The Way leading to death is like getting behind the wrong door…

Last nights most disturbing but prophetic dream came with the interpretation of it, very quickly and immediately following upon its waking me up. Mercifully it was in my mind only for a short time…

It was a dream of moving to a new place of rest for the body, my body…In the dream, I had no memory of having actually slept there only the knowing of the discovered truth of the dangerous situation I found myself in. The lock on the door to the place of my new abode had been tampered with. The lock was not secure and only made to appear that way so that the murdering thief could easily enter in while I slept but I soon discovered the truth. Putting faith or trust in a door with a loose lock and staying behind it is a totally false security where those who enter in and stay too long may lose their life. It was revealed and found out to be a wicked device of the adversary, a trap for the unwary set by the one who wishes to steal, kill and destroy souls. A closer inspection of the house revealed black bags. I didn’t need to look inside to know they most likely contained dead body pieces. I left there immediately as soon as I knew intuitively what the real situation was, finding myself in that place. A place where the unsuspecting enter in hoping to rest from their works but having trusted in a land lord that is really a murderer and at the end of the day in that place there is no real peace or security. He has many such places of deception in this place on Earth we mortal sojourners must go through.
I will not return this way to this house of death again for I am ready to return to my Fathers house of justice. I know the way and I will no longer go off the path. This watchman who sees the truth of the situation has called out to all who will listen, a warning. The proper authorities are notified and are aware of the situation and the reports and testimonies are all written…The criminal and his accomplices shall be apprehended by the spiritual enforcers as it is written and their sentence as repeat offenders of the Law shall sit. It is written in the Book of the Law and the Book of Enoch and of it I do testify as a witness…It is written. The end to a disturbing but prophetic Sabbath dream…The Spirit and the bride say Come…

No comments:

Post a Comment