Friday, January 23, 2009

WE are the Saints, We Will NOT Retreat...We are tired of this place and want to go home...BUT, YHWH sends us a Pep-Talk in Michael Boldea's dream...

Excerpt Only with link to complete posting at: Michael Boldea’s Dream, "As Promised" Posted January 17, 2009 on his blog, Homeward Bound http://mikeboldea.blogspot.com/2009/01/as-promised.html
Two days after arriving home I had pretty much talked myself into believing that I had received my release to move back home. Since I was flying back for Christmas, to be with the family, I began thinking ‘why not just stay? Twenty five years is a long time, no one could blame you if you stayed.’That same night I had a dream. I dreamt I was standing at the edge of a cliff, overlooking a valley that stretched out below me. Although it was night, the valley was not dark due to the dozens of fires that were burning all around the valley. Large white tents peppered the valley floor, and men dressed in white were hurriedly preparing. Some were sharpening swords, others were polishing shields, but the selfsame look of purpose and determination was evident in the countenance of every one.As I continued watching I was startled when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned and stood face to face with the same man I had seen in my dreams on previous occasions.“What do you think they are doing down there?” he asked pointing toward the valley and the men.“It looks like they’re preparing for a war,” I said gazing back at the valley.“And what do you call a soldier that flees the battlefield on the eve of battle?”“A deserter,” I said.“A deserter” he echoed. “Why would the Father train and equip you for the coming battle only to release you as the battle is about to begin? You think this is the end but it is not. The need for light is multiplied as the darkness grows, not diminished; the need for truth becomes more necessary as deception consumes the innocent, not less relevant. In these dark hours the children of light must shine, in these evil days the truth must be proclaimed with boldness. You can choose to flee, but it is not the Father’s will. You can stay and fight, and thus receive your just reward. The world has tainted many who ought to have stayed pure, and many have defiled themselves who ought to have remained undefiled. They have gorged themselves on Nebuchadnezzar’s delicacies, thereby disqualifying themselves from being used in these days. The hosts of heaven stand ready even now to do battle on behalf of the righteous. Do not fear the coming days for they have been foretold. Walk in the authority that has been given you, and do your duty as a faithful soldier ought to.”As the man finished speaking, I opened my eyes and was surprised to discover I was in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment