Friday, January 9, 2009

I’m not taking the “MARK” of the Beast because the Presence abides within me…

  1. I’m not taking the “MARK” of the Beast because the Presence abides within me…
  2. I’m not taking it in my forehead in my mind or on my skin of flesh.
  3. I’m not taking it in my hand of authority or on my hand of flesh.
  4. I will not bow and serve the beast.
  5. I will not bow to televisions or TV progamming devices of Satan, for we we are not ignorant of them having eyes that see and ears that hear. No matter how many they install above our heads now appearing everywhere as fast as the microwave cell phone towers did. TV at the dentist, library, gas pumps stores and even at Walmart today where the checkout girl said how annoying it is constantly re-cycling its message, every 10 minutes.. NO I WILL NOT BOW to false gods no matter what the lawless evil ruling kings may decree no matter how many times or ways they try to deceive me, I WILL NOT BOW. I would rather go into the furnace of affliction by faith and I do not go there alone while I run the race and wait for the real "Change." I choose life and I rest in knowing that the second death will have no affect upon my true spiritual salvation, immortality in the repaired and restored governmental order of the true King. Immortality restored is the goal and our reward for which we run the race in this public contest here on earth in these mortal bodies and temples of flesh…
  6. I will not willingly take a micro-chip or any other control device in exchange for food in the money changers plan for buying and selling in the temples again. Their system and their tables and tablets of destiny are about to be consumed in the turning over again, now the second time. Put no faith in them the King is coming...
  7. I will not change my freedom like Esau did for a bowl of red Earth grown pottage and the seeds of lentils in order to live another day in flesh under a sun that profits nothing ruled by a NWO that is really nothing but the old pantheon of those who still strive to be as anti-christs and put themselves in place of YHWH. It will be a short lived revived world order of the fallen ones for THE JUDGMENT WILL SIT.
  8. I will not ex-CHANGE my birthright in the Kingdom of YHWH, I AM that I AM even though I be an exile. Exiles, son, grandson, child, member of a group, children, sons (as characterization, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels] ,people (of a nation) of lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.) a member of a guild, order, class

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done....The place, where immortality is restored, and there is no longer a need for the Sun. Why exchange the prize of immortality for an extended or additional tour of duty here on prison planet Earth for those who don't overcome and insure their names are not blotted out of the Book of Life? Our true citizenship is held in store for us even now and is guarded by a Cherubim with a flaming sword of separating judgment in the place(the restored place), back in the garden that was prepared in advance just for us, not the place we are in now.

The whole (shadow world) creation groans within our Spirit in anticipation, for the creation that is whole, a place with nothing missing and nothing broken, the place that awaits its revealing, when the Sons of YHWH are to be revealed and returned from their rebellious time of exile, at their journeys end. A place where there is no shadow! The last enemy death is to be put under the feet of the King of Kings.(with Double Crown Authority and many crowns.) The Lord YHWH is there, in the City of Righteousness. These moments of trial and testing shall be forgotten by those of us who sing and shout crying out. We are the Saints and our sighing and despairing of what we see confirms we are overcomers as we witness the strong delusion of the deceptions as they pass us by, even as others stumble and fall victim all around us. Truth is like a pearl of great value uncovered in the field of the harvest to those of us who see it after much seeking and are now standing at the gates of redemption with willing wise and stirred hearts.

Stand Firm. Now, my brethren stand and endure by faith to the end and we shall regain our crowns of life. Our home is not of this world that is passing away for it is only a shadow and will soon consume away with all its evil transgressors and false messiahs. Stand Firm.





Though a thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; the destruction that makes ruin at the middle of the day shall not come near me. Though it is written I must endure to the end and I must see with my eyes the reward of the wicked, lawless ones, it shall not come near me or be able to hurt me for I have already crossed over from death to life and my spirit is free. I take refuge in the MOST HIGH MY God YHWH; in HIM will I trust and flee for refuge. His Habitation is upon the foundation of righteousness and justice. I have set my mind on obedience which is love toward Him only. I hear His voice as He leads me. I know His name, which is His Authority as the true law and the author of it. He alone is the Faithful and True King of Kings and Lord over the lesser ruling lords who are now rising for a short space of time. I dwell in the secret place like the secret river of time where streams of living water flow on each side of the Tree of Life and where my abode is in HIM, safely hidden away under His Almighty wings of healing and the shadow of time. He is the true tower, the gate and the door.


O’ ABBA, O'ABBA, our Father and our Creator, Thy Kingdom is come within me Father and O' how happy with the peace that passeth understanding I am, for your presence and the intuitive knowing of and by the Spirit that you never leave me nor forsake any of us and our abode is now, ONE. Your prodigal sons are ready to return...

No comments:

Post a Comment