Thursday, January 22, 2009

The really comforting thing about all this evil...

The really comforting thing about all this evil being uncovered for what it is, is just that. It's uncovered, exposed for what it really is and there is no defense against the Truth...The curse and covenant with death shall be annulled along with the war in heaven that has been cast down to Earth along with satan the serpent(circle city of Oroboros aka death) ...They will all fail and be taken in their own devices no matter how they tamper with time or "Creation" itself. YHWH is working His perfect plan and like He said, “it is finished!” Mose’s walked out two, 40 day intercessions in the wilderness and led the people through the building of the first tabernacle as a type and shadow of the second one being built up within us into the completed temple of YHWH. Their hope and plan of continuing this awful cycle of death is just that, wishful thinking, that is totally in vain. The book of Enoch tells us they didn't learn every secret! All we need do is keep talking, telling and exposing the truth, wielding the sword of the Lord YHWH and doing right as watchmen on the walls of salvation that are, even now being rebuilt, every minute of these last days. We revere our Almighty Father and we have no fear of the enemy though it be the last hour for as He said, “I have overcome the world.” I believe on HIM alone. I revere Him alone. By faith will it be accounted to us as righteousness for that is the foundation of the Throne of YHWH where justice is His habitation within the praise overflowing mouths as streams of living water heard up on high.







Why
The World Cannot See the Spirit of Truth

And

The Two Witnesses’s, are many…
Yet they really are ONE...held within the dunamas life re-generating power of YHWH and the holy set apart Spirit and Master of Life (3 are One)
Rev 1:5 Yahushua who is the Faithful Witness...
Rev 11:3 ...power unto MY TWO Witnesses...

And
The Seven Mary’s(their rebellion), so closely connected to it all…
The Spirit, The Water and The Blood = ONE Witness 1 Jo 5:8
And
The Father, The Word and Holy Spirit = One Witness 1 Jo 5:7
And
Like the Seven Spirits all part of the building of ONE Temple Court House
And
All faithful servants and sons and daughters of OUR Abba, the Most High God.
All called by MY NAME Isaiah 43:7,10
A TRUE Witness delivereth souls..Pr 14:25
BY FAITH
Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Eliyah, Elisha, John the Baptist,who was a prophet and more..., All the prophets and servants sent into to the vinyard and garden of the Earth, The Word of Scripture, The Apostles, The Signs and Wonders, the 2 part Remnant Bride...
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Rabbi, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Yahushua answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not, keepeth not, my sayings and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Messenger's and Mary's ...

1. (Mathew 27)One Angel of the Lord descending to assist in the unsealing of the tomb,(2 Marys)

2. (Mark 26)One Man clothed in white inside the already unsealed tomb,(Two Mary’s)

3. (Luke 24)Two Men in Shining garments,(Two Mary’s a Joanna and other women unnamed.)

4. (John 20)Two Messengers in white at the head and feet, (One Mary)

5. (Acts 1),Two Men in White ( Multitude and friend/family of God who was King)

  1. One Angel of the Lord Descended to unseal the tomb- Mathew 27(Two Mary’s Magdalene and unnamed Mary called other)Mathew 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
  2. One man clothed in white, inside the tomb already unsealed- Mark 16 (Two Mary’s Magdalene and mother of James and Salome) a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. 6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
  3. Two Men in shining garments, Standing By them inside the unsealed tomb-(3 Mary’s Magdalene, Joanna and mother of James and other women…)Luke 24:2 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments
    Two Messengers in white, Inside the tomb one at the head and one at the foot asking One Mary(their rebellion), Magdalene,(the tower, city of Magdala) WHY the crying?
  4. John 20-12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. 14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Yahushuah standing, and knew not that it was Yahushuah. 15 Yahushua saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16 Yahushuah saith unto her, Mary.
  5. Two men in white (Lukes account BEFORE Theophillus,(friend of God) recounting what occurred before the Men of Galilee) Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Yahushua, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Now that is good news worthy of repeating...

No comments:

Post a Comment