Sunday, January 4, 2009

walking through the valley of the shadow...of death...That means we are not fully alive and Why?

Psalm 22 (Yahushua's prayer as he takes the lowest place of man...)
My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?(Roaring like a lion or thunder) O my Elohim, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded. But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head saying, He trusted on YHWH that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him. But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my El from my mother's belly. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.(alone in His work)
Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments(Coverings divided and mixing the holy with the profane) among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. But be not thou far from me, O YHWH: O my strength, haste thee to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling(only one) from the power of the dog(enemy). Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns. I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. Ye that fear YHWH, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him,
all ye the seed of Israel. For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard. My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise YHWH that seek him: your heart shall live for ever. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto YHWH: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is YHWH's: and He is the governor among the nations. All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to YHWH for a generation. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.(It is Finished) Selah Psalm 23:1 YHWH is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures(GRASS): he leadeth me beside the still waters(not alive and flowing). 23:3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff(correction and protection) they comfort me. 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of YHWH for ever. Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the assembly in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days(10,000 years?): be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the assemblies; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 12:4 And his (astrological planetary construct) tail drew(By DECEPTION?) the third part of the stars of heaven(33 divided by 3 = 11), and did cast them to the earth(Milky Way Galaxy where Earth is located?): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto YHWH, and to his throne. 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of YHWH, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night.

NOW, If this war has already happened it certainly puts our situation in a new light of understanding...NOW doesn't it? The whole concept of a Star Wars scenario takes on a whole new meaning for literally we are involved in the Battle of the Stars in the heavenly places and like pawns on a chessboard they wish it to be like above so below = WAR! BUT, OUR FATHER wishes it to be His will on Earth as it is in Heaven!!!"THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE = NO WAR but TRUE PEACE." This is the WAR ONGOING, NOW and you are involved in it whether you realize it or not. MORTAL Men on Earth are dying in battles as sacrificail pawns in phony wars because of the fallen REBELLIOUS angelic beings(immortal) of Genesis 6 even now, without realizing that they are in total slavery to a false system of justice operating on Earth while the war on the Faithful and True King of Kings is still playing out among men. (Angels are MEN, so go look in the mirror for you are likely a fallen one, being given the choice to repent and regain your immortality while here in this place of testing and trials to reform the faith you once had and become complete!) The enemies of YHWH the creator of all, are still thinking to change times and seasons and laws to make themselves equal to The Most High YHWH, and put themselves in place of Him. Many are still deceived and some are just the willfully rebellious tares who know their time is short for their judgment is already rendered and why it is such an evil time for the transgressors are come to the full...

The Battle of the ages rages on prison planet Earth...Which side of the valley of the shadow are you on? Our redemption draws nigh for those who wish to be reinstated and full fledged residents of heaven with immortality restored to them through their choice to repent and follow the laws of the Most High and to bee able to live continually in His Kingdom, His Temple Courthouse where the Law and Lawgiver of Life reside, in a Place prepared in advance...Remember there is nothing new under the sun...and it is still shining out there but soon to be replaced by the True Light of those who are the redeemed of the faithful and true and are those who loved not their own ways of doing things in theshadow of the valley of death in their mortal life here on the Earth, more than YHWH's...It's harvest time. Aren't you tired of doing things your way? There is only ONE WAY OUT ...

No comments:

Post a Comment