Friday, August 1, 2008

Restoration and a COVENANT OF MARRIAGE scripture study book of Hosea

Hosea 2:16-23
Is about: Restoration and A Covenant of Marriage
through
Faithfulness with a promise for salvation(saving) us
from the pagan names,(power and authority), even being remembered.

Cherubim=
creation (alpha)
judgment (alpha)
mercy= (omega)
atonement=(omega)

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi(My people); F4 and to your sisters, Ruhamah(Pitied one). 2 Plead with your mother(Gomer, the 10 tribes personified by their royal capitol), plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts; 3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst. 4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms. 5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers(=my Baals, or lords of false gods or idols), that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink

Hos 2:16-23 16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi(husband); F12 and shalt call me no more Baali =(My lord as in idol false god). 17 For I will take away the names of Baalim(Baal-gad, Faal-Hermoan, Faal-zephon, Gaal-berith) out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. 18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. 19 And I will betroth (marry)thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in loving kindness, and in mercies. 20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens(God hears), and they shall hear the earth(Earth answers); 22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel(The seed of God). 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth(New Israel); and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Righteousness(alpha and omega)
Judgement (alpha and omega)
Loving Kindness/same as Mercy (alpha and omega)
Faithfulness (alpha and omega)
Hosea 4:1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. 2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood F15 toucheth blood(murder follows murder). 3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Hosea 4:14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated (secluded) with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face(national repentence is the condition required for restoration): in their affliction they will seek me early(rising before dawn).

Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment