Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today in the Garden of Father, No weapon formed against those in the Family garden of God shall prevail....

Today, I transplanted the “mother in law” plants as they are called by my husband into the special new improved Family garden of God…They have not done well in the other locations and they seemed too crowded together so I separated them into six groups and replanted them…Six, the number of man, now isn’t that interesting? Today, I am very, very sure they will do much, much better, NOW that they are planted in the protected garden within a garden of God.

Though a spirit of murder rise up through the hand of a man of ones own family, like Cain to Abel who did spill the blood of his brother upon the earth. I say no more Satan, enough…


Satan's time is up and though he may try to strike 3 blows to the head and choke the life out of Fathers kingdom, his family and witness’s remember… It is written…Our inheritance and authority seals us and separates us unto Father.

No weapon formed against those in the garden of God shall prevail…this is the inheritance of the children of Yah...

Amazing Grace...How sweet the sound...Once was lost...BUT NOW, BUT NOW, BUT NOW, am found...

Ezekiel 21:25 and thou profane(pierced & deadly wounded) wicked(lawless) prince of Israel whose day is come, when iniquity(TREACHERY)shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord Yah; REMOVE the diadem,take off the crown: this shall not be...I WILL OVERTURN, OVERTURN, OVERTURN it: and it shall be no more, until HE(promised Messiah)shall come, Whose right it is; and I WILL give it HIM...

This land is ours given us for a possession and though we all be scattered among the countries to those of us ready willing and able to speak up and say so...

Ezekiel 11:16..thus saith Yah," will I BE to them as a little sanctuary(holy set apart place of asylum in the countries where they shall come."..."I WILL even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered,and I WILL give you the land ofIsrael and they shall come and take away all the detestable...

Ezekiel 11:1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the Lord Yahs house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate, five and twenty men,(Princes of the sanctuary a title not given to priests) among whom I saw ...2:...men who devise mischief(vanity) and give wicked(evil)(twisted)counsel in this city:4: Therefore prophecy against them, O son of man..5: And the SPIRIT of Yah fell upon me and said unto me, Speak: Thus saith Yah, O house of Israel


Ezekiel(El is strong, El Strengthens)Ezekiel 11:15 "Son of man"thy brethren even thy brethren,the men of thy kindred redemption)and allthe house of Israel....whom have said,"Get you far from the Lord: unto us is this land given in possession."

Ezekiel 12:11 Say to them,"Thus saith the Lord God,This burden concerneth the prince in Jerusalem,and all the house of Israel that are among them." SAY, I AM YOUR SIGN: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity

No comments:

Post a Comment