Friday, August 29, 2008

Book of Remembrance and a Preacher of Righteousness...

Prophecy/vision of :
Ezekiel 47:7

Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the (Dead)sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters, (rivers of time, rivers of healing, rivers of life) shall be healed. 9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi,(En-gedi = "fount of the kid"a town in the wilderness of Judah on the western shore of the Dead Sea) even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. 11 But the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. 12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.(healing)

Re 22:2 - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations

(Psalm 40:2)
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit,
out of the m i r y c l a y,
and
set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings".
David wrote this Psalm, and what was David's first claim to fame? He slew the "Nephilim" named Goliath! (an, Anakim). And to show he was not messing around, he brought 4 extra "stones" for Goliath's 4 other "Nephilim" brothers.. Excerpt about David is from: http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/fallen.html

Today, Yah sent me a preacher of righteousness who when he saw my bible he commented that it was open. When I told him it was open to Psalm 40 he started to recite it from memory which was really impressive testimony and then also said, that he had been in a miry pit and the Lord heard his cry!….and I agreed, oh yes weren’t we all….I told him I had started a bible study days ago on Psalm 40 but inspiration had not come to me to finish it and it seemed it was waiting for him to be sent to me. He talked of obedience and desire and delight…and a trip to Israel where he saw fresh waters that have sprung up like rivers flowing into the Dead Sea! I specifically talked of the Tree of Life and leaves for healing…and he told me of a scripture about fish and fresh water which I did not remember until I went digging for it, NOW.
People are like trees walking and some are like leaves of healing…and now isn’t this an interesting way to have it brought all together in a book of remembrance?
Psalm 40:
1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. 4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. 5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened,(Understanding is opened by digging for Truth) burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.(Companion bible note,* Messiahs delighted obedience because it is written in his heart) 9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. 10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. 12 For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth,(my courage fails) me. (prayer)13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me. 14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil. 15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha. 16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. 17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment