Saturday, March 22, 2008

SEPARATE, SEPARATE...THATS OUR SONG

Separate, separate, thats our song...Singin Stones...Singing Stones, WE"RE THE "Living Stones"...son's of Zion tearing down Babelon...

1KINGS 18:21 And EliYah came unto all the people, and said,



How long halt ye between two opinions? if YHWH be Elohim, follow him: but if the Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

We are to REMEMBER The 7 Feasts of the Father and Easter is not one of em!

  1. Passover,
  2. Unleavened Bread,
  3. First Fruits,
  4. Pentecost
  5. Atonement,
  6. Trumpets
  7. Tabernacles
If you are celebrating Easter in your congregations and dwellings be advised...
Easter is really the celebration of the ancient fertility cult of Babylon of which we are to come out of! Easter, Ishtar, Astarte, Queen of Heaven and on and on all variations of the same deceiving empires and their pagan goddesses of Baal and Bel worship keeping the family of El in bondage all through history by deceptions and the theft of the truth ...TILL NOW!!!! For all those with ears to hear and eyes to see. It is time to stop being deceived ...if it were possible for even the elect! Come OUT and BE YE SEPARATE as commanded in scriptures.


Mathew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me,
and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment