Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sabbath Message...Sabbath Dream AND Mankinds Forgetful Flesh...

Today
The 1st Day of the Week Revealed
A
Sabbath Morning Message
Come to the Full...
Beloved Daughter of a King
Mary Elizabeth's and Mine
My Daughter's and Mine...
Blessed by God,
Nip Chip the Cat
...
Today
...
Two or Three Days past...
I found her…
Sitting in my inbox of the world…
All I could think was, she’s tired of waiting for the promises…
Not resting in the Word…
Not resting on the Word…
Not hanging onto the Word…
Sitting on the cares of the world with the clock of time by her side…

The last two nights…
She has taken to sleeping soundly in the night, in my chair…
…If you can imagine the quiet peaceful murmurings of a kitty cat’s deep sleep…
Four feet from my head where I rest my flesh in the night…
The seat of power from which the Words I write flow forth…
The Throne of the Father’s power and might…
And she,
Like us…The saints…
Weary of waiting and watching…

Today the 7th day when I awoke ,
Waiting and watching me, there she was…
While resting in the chair…
Four feet from my head…

Today the 1st Day as I awoke,
Just after midnight in the third watch of the night …
Beside my side and pressed in tight…
Mary's and Mine...
Faithful and True,

Our very own,
Blessed by God,
Nip Chip the cat
The place of rest,
at last…
I will, come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:3


7th Day
Sabbath Dream
Mankinds Forgetful Flesh

The stinger of the bee…Hidden within me
My husband is my maker…
When he appeared to me…My forgetful flesh…
I put my arms around his neck…
And
Whispered in his ear…
You are mine…
I’ll never let you go…Father O ‘Father…
Mankind’s forgetful flesh…
Where is thy daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment