Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Glory of Grass Flowers

The Glory of Grass Flowers

Yesterday: I reached down to harvest some and I could see their glory.
Today: I realized that these small spring grass flowers that come forth are planted firmly in the ground yet are so fragile and short lived. They are here today and are gone by the morrow! Today I went back out again in the early part of the day looking for more of them, in the wilderness of the world lookin in all the same places where they had been the day before but there were no more to be found. But then in the last place I looked, just outside my door, close by in the place from where I started there were a few! All I had to do was take a look and bend down low. Some of them remind me of the barley harvest. The grass flower bud on the stem is as the ear of a corn on a stalk and a head of grain on a wheat. Grass in the field of the wilderness or grass cultivated in the garden; all have been and are brought forth by the creator as green herbs bearing seed, What is a barley grain or a corn or a wheat, but a green grass in the family of Yah’s creation? One is harvested in the beginning months of the yearly First Fruits Feast of Yah and 2 are harvested in the ending of the yearly harvests and Feasts at ingathering time. Grass flowers growing up in the field ready and waiting to be picked and harvested only when one waits and watches and reaches down to take a look and sees it there at harvest time. Interestingly when I went out later in the day I discovered a whole new crop had sprung forth just later in the same day and there were more than I could count for they were many.
I will sift the house of Israel: Amos 9:9-13 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us. In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith YHWH that doeth this. Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that
the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

MY JUDGMENT FOR A LIGHT: Isaiah 51:4-15 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever and my righteousness shall not be abolished. Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings. For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation. Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of YHWH; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?Therefore the redeemed of YHWH shall return, and come with singing: unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; And forgettest YHWH thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor? The captive exile hasteneth that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail. But I am YHWH thy El, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: YHWH of hosts is his name.

MANS DAYS ARE AS GRASS AS A FLOWER OF THE FIELD: Psalm 103:13-15 Like as a father pitieth his children, so YHWH pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. But the mercy of YHWH is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. YHWH hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
KINGDOM OF YAHUAH: Mark 4: 4:26-29 And he said, So is the kingdom of YHWH, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For, the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself, first the blade, then the ear, after that, the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
I James 1:10-12 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away. For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the favor of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which YHWH hath promised to them that love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment