Sunday, March 9, 2008

O’ Abba...O' Abba... Sabbath Song of the Saints

Ye, also as living stones are built up a spiritual house an holy priesthood1Peter 2:5
O’ Abba
Sabbath Song of the Saints
Singing Stones… Singing Stones,
Till Thy people Passover,
O’ Abba
Till Thy people Passover,
Kings and Priests, before Thy throne
Living Stones… Living Stones
That’s our song
Living Stones…Living Stones…
Till Thy people Passover,
Singing Stones… Singing Stones,
The gates of death shall not prevail, a covenant of death annulled.
Yah our strength, Our Salvation song
Praise Yah… Praise Yah
Halleluyah
Living Stones … Living Stones
Call upon His name
Declare his doings
Cry out and shout
Halleluyah!
Song of Moses: Exodus 15 … till thy people pass over, O YHWH, till the people pass over,…
Song of David: 2 Samuel 22… this song in the day that YHWH had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: And he said, YHWH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The Elohim of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on YHWH, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies…
Psalms 28:1 Unto thee will I cry, O YHWH my rock;

New song: Psalm 40:3 HE has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our El; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in YHWH. Psalm 149: 1 Praise ye Yahuah. Sing unto Yahuah a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints…Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to YHWH by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;5:10 And hast made us unto our Elohim kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.Rev 14: 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Song of Moses and the Lamb: Rev 15: 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of Elohim.15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of YHWH, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, YHWH El Shaddai; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Covenant of death disannulled: Isaiah 28 16-18 Therefore, thus saith the Master YHWH, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also, will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand
Isaiah 12 And in that day thou shalt say, O YHWH, I will praise thee…. Behold, El is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for YAH is my strength and my song… And in that day shall ye say, Praise YHWH, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto YHWH; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment