Saturday, March 8, 2008

My SABBATH DREAM On the BOAT... AND....The Telling of a Story is the Secret of Wisdom Another Dream Second Day Part 2

Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:38 AM
My SABATH Dream ON THE BOAT

My Dream Last Night: Part 1
I found myself in a strange city in a double decker boat on a river with my daughter, ex husband, my sister, and a stranger. Soon we passed a waterfall that seemed out of place but I saw it and pointed it out. Then the stranger went to the lower deck at the back of the boat. Then they all disappeared. I stopped the boat and began to search for them, hearing a faint voice, my sister's call. I thought, maybe the stranger had fallen overboard but where were they? Thinking them trapped within the craft, I looked in every available compartment but only found my "blessed by God" Nip Chip the cat, tucked away inside a tiny space, waiting to be rescued. She is only one, of two cats, a sister, and her brother who has passed on ahead already. They both came by faith, in a lesson about faith, from The Father. as the manifestation of a request for a pet cat for me the mother of daughter Mary, to teach her about asking Father and agreeing in faith. A daughter who so desired to have a cat, the only condition being that it would be a free cat not one purchased, but no free one could be found, so we both waited... I, in my fledgling faith still learning to trust and walk by faith myself, a measure of faith given to me as a gift from my Father above. My little daughter and I together, in and by faith, received two cats, double our request! When I took her to the place to get the promised cat, there were two cats from a litter of only two both needing a home. My heart melted at the sight of the second cat and it was love at first sight and so I would not separate those two, knowing they would be happier together with a companion of their own kind, in a world not their own. This female cat is the one who loves to rest tucked within the pages of my Companion bible, containing the written and living Word, and she was the only one I was personally able to save or rescue on the boat of my dream.

When I found myself back at land at the beginning of where I started, I demanded my ex husband tell me what had happened and where he went and then I decided to tell him, but went dumb and could not speak. Some time went by and then I did speak. The words escape me now, but I was reunited with the husband of my child, my daughter, and her sister, both born on the same day to different mothers by the same father. That night I reentered my family home and walked through and said goodnight to both daughter's as I passed by their rooms, whom I am sure were quite surprised to see me, back where I belong.
And that is the end of the dream.....Happy Sabbath to you ...A blessed day...

I trust you rested well...It always looks better in the morning when rested and somehow when sleeping everything just kinda sinks in.... like a blessed cat from the desk of Deb, finding her way back home and her daughters cat.....almost there..... Coincidentally cat is resting on the opening pages of Joshua = Savior. I had to share the book with her and move her over so I could read...smart cat....


Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:54 AM
The Telling of a Story is the Secret of Wisdom (Another dream pt2)

I just woke up, the Second Time...Today...The 1st Day of the Week

I was walking along the high paved road along the canal where there was much snow along the banks and it was icy...I saw my daughter Mary there who is now almost grown and walking on the other side, walking parallel to me. She stepped off the gravel path and looked over at me and said, "don't worry Mom...I know”...but she didn't know and slipped and slid, all the way down the bank on her face, just short of the water in which I feared she would sink and fall through the ice. I did not see the water or the ice but I knew it was there on top of the water... No time for a warning to be spoken for as she knew intuitively what my warning would be she was already falling.

I was able to immediately parallel back on my side of the canal, as it was too steep to go straight down where I was and to pull her back up....It was only a short distance on my side that I went back and down the bank with ease, and happily when I got there to where I thought she was, she was actually on my side of the canal bank!
I rolled her lifeless looking body over and she was awake and alive and able to look at me, relief and quiet joy...
At last...

No comments:

Post a Comment