Friday, February 6, 2009

Jesus means horse? The On-Going War Against the Saints, The Second Coming and The Second Trojan Horse…

ONE GIANT DECEPTION?
What’s hidden in a name? AUTHORITY and hidden meaning and a message that’s what! What’s hidden in The GREEK Name of Jesus? A Trojan Horse Deceiving Even The Elect By Clever Men. The spiritual unseen mark of the beast in the forehead, the number and the name of the beast is hidden in the name of a horse named Jesus?
  • I AM (I, me, my, to be, to exist, to happen, to be present) forever forward and backward in time, OLAM and what I will, am becoming…
  • I AM is My Abba…In the middle of the Sabbath…
  • I AM is His son…He said so Himself…John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Father and Son Witness themselves: The Two Witnesses Faithful and True

  • Ex 3:14 And Elohim said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
  • John 14:6 Yahushua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

A Few Studies to Consider:

Beasts with hands like men? A study:http://christianparty.net/comparet.htm

The Horse is also a beast a study:
http://remnantofyhwh.com/Jesus.htm

More links:
http://www.molinu.org/babylons_trojan_horse_666_in_jesus_name_the_greatest_deception_of_all_time
http://www.seekgod.ca/htname.htm

The more I think about Abba's name the more I come to understand...WHY o why should He be limited to only One name, just because of our little understanding? HE TRIED TO TELL US who He is, but we just didn't see that He is so much more than we can ask or think or imagine! But now we are waking up to begin to comprehend the possibilities and the majesty of what and who He is as He is in us and we are in Him and that...equals what we are becoming in Him, does it not? The beginning of knowledge in that He goes before us, stands behind us and is in us! Oh how enthralled I am with that name, I am!

Question to Consider: What if, A False Prophet- Anti-Messiyah shows up by the name of Jesus...There have already been several showing up making claims, but not in the clouds...The thing is what if one shows up(in a space ship from the clouds and says his name is Yahshua? I think that scenario is unlikely as most people will be deceived easily enough by the name Jesus ...especially if it happens around Dec 25th. We must be prepared for crafty deceptions by rebellious tares and evil messengers. Imagine the duality of it all the mixing of the holy with the profane a signature of deception and confusion. Think about it: A false second coming of the messiah, type and shadowed by Obama who has been portrayed and marketed as a messiah, even joking during the campaign that he "was born on Krypton which infers that he descended from Krypton as the son. The reference made to space as the camera panned in on TWO Witnesses the POPE AND JOHN MCCAIN...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4 And remember the roman god-like temple of zeus at his celebration party? Clues about him almost seem scripted when you stand back and look at it all. I said he is a Trojan Horse months ago and now I see how the connection of a false messiah connected to the "change" of name to Jesus in the holy set apart book of the scriptures, is the second Trojan Horse in the on going War on the Saints. The pieces all fit fit. Barry the spear 'changed' his name to Barak- a lightening flash, Hussein- a prominent royal Islamic named ONE, Muhammed- a praised and Glorified ONE, Obama- a crooked zigzagging (serpent) and A false type and shadow of the Second Coming Messiah, by the usurper in the 2nd coming Trojan horse hidden within the deception of the name Jesus...Satan was cast down a long time ago so even as his plan is unfolding now it is revealed to us...nice huh?

We must have our foundation built on the solid rock...We must know the voice of the Master of Life when He calls...Recognise the fruit, know the WORD and to be able to divide it correctly in judgment and discernment so that we may be able to test the spirits by what comes out of their mouths no matter what name they use or whose mouth it comes out of...

No comments:

Post a Comment