Friday, February 15, 2008

YAHU 'AH Is HIS NAME "Yahuwah" and a link to a Restored NAME Bible

Mystery Babylon Revealed as Bel Worship
The Grand Omnific Name of the god of Freemasonry is YAH-BEL-ON
who have attempted to defile and profane this name with Yahu'ah, by combining it with the name of the profane and wicked god 'BEL'
Learn not the way of the Heathen Nation’s of
Babylon
Babel"on"
BA BEL "ON"

Heathen nati"ons" of BA BEL ON
Learn not the way of BEL worship in heathen nati ons of Babyl'on in their secret Societies of death, those who revere the ancient gods in their tower of Babel, Mystery Babylon.
Wake up and be not deceived, for many will come in My name...
Our creators name is not LORD, JESUS, or God. It is Yahu’ah or Yahuwah and his son's name is Yahushu'ah.
Prophets of Y'ah and Yahushu'ah :
Yoshu’ah, Nehemi’ah, Isai'ah, Jeremi’ah, Hose’ah, Obadi’ah, Jon’ah, Mich’ah, Zephani’ah, Zeccari’ah, Eliyah, Elis'ha.
For as you can plainly see there is much to be hidden and much to be revealed in the spelling and pronunciation of a name...

Hear ye the word which Yahu’ah speaketh unto you, O house of Isra ‘el,
Thus saith Yahu’ah,
Learn not the way of the heathen(
nati ons), and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain…Jer 10:1-3
But Yahu’ah is the true EL (of TRUTH), He is the Living EL, and an Everlasting King:
At his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Jer 10:10

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book,
And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness
Isaiah 47:4 As for our redeemer, Yahu’ah of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Yahu’ah of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The EL of the whole earth shall he be called.
Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabitest eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Jer 16: 19-21 O Yahu’ah, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say,
Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is Yahu’ah.

Our Father Has a Name and it is Known
but has been forgotton...by most of us...
but NOW...
I have remembered thy name O' Yahu'ah
in the night,(time of trouble.)Psalm 119:55
...an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, Him declare, I unto you.
Yahu’ah that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Creator of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; Acts 17:22-25

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahu’ah shall be saved. Acts 2:21
Acts 4:12Neither is there salvation in any other name: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour,
That the name of Yahu’ah and his doctrine be not blasphemed.1Ti 6:1

Proverbs 30:4-6 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
Every word of Yahu’ah is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Ex 15:2
Yah(the eternal) is my strenght and song
And He is become my salvation:
He is my EL, and I will prepare Him a habitation;
My Fathers EL, and I will exalt Him.
EL is a man of war(to those who are not the subjects of his redeeming power)
Yahuah is His name.
Psalm 68:4
Sing unto Yah
Sing praises to His name:
Extol Him that rideth upon the heavens
By His Name YAH, and rejoice before Him

Psalm 91:14-6
Because, he hath set his love upon me, therefore, will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life,
will I
satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
And
Todays study presented by:
WordWarriorDebor'ah with a little help from her friends,
Micha'el and Yoshu'ah.
And
LINK TO A RESTORED NAME BIBLE: http://yahushua.net/scriptures/
Other very helpful links on this most important subject: RE the NAME OF THE MOST HIGH EL

No comments:

Post a Comment