Monday, February 11, 2008

The Spoilers of Babylon and The White War Horses of The Faithful and True

The SPOILERS OF BA BEL ON
THE
FAITHFUL AND TRUE
White War Horses of the Faithful and True

White war horses of the faithful and true;

Though they be, mighty…. and they be few;
The called and chosen;

Ride they do…
Thou art my battleaxe and weapons of war,
with thee,
will I break in pieces the nations,
and
with thee,
will I destroy kingdoms...Jer 51:20
And
I will
render unto Ba BEL on
and
to all the inhabitants of Chal-de'a
all their evil that they have done in Zion, in your sight,
saith, Yahu'ah. Jer 51:24
And
I will
punish BeL in Babylon,
and
I will
bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up:
and
the nations shall not flow together any more unto him:
yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.Jer 51:44
Declare ye among the nations,
and
publish, and set up a standard; publish,
and
conceal not:
say,
"Babylon is taken,
Bel is confounded,
Merodach is broken in pieces;
her idols are confounded,
her images are broken in pieces." Jer 50:2

No comments:

Post a Comment