Friday, April 3, 2009

Terrorism, Tribulation and Global Social – Islam = Great Tribulation

...according to Merriam Webster Dictionary Definitions:




Terrorism is systematic use of terror as its form of coercion creating a state of intense fear causing the whole world to be under a yoke of bondage to extreme pressure which qualifies as a GREAT TRIBULATION!

  • Terrorism is: Systematic use of terror, as a FORM of coercion.
  • + Terror is: A state of intense fear.
  • + Tribulation is: Extreme pressure (to PRESS, Oppress literally or figuratively.)
    = Great Tribulation



Global Social-Islam: Started with Mohammed’s Forced Conversion by an angel messenger who appeared to him in a cave…


  • The REVELATION of (Global Social – Islam) to Muhammad as recorded in the Hadith:...Hadith of Bukari Book 1 Revelation 9.111 Narrated by Aisha 96.15…suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?"

My answer to this question is that Muhammed was suffering from a full blown attack by a hostile entity using extreme force. The god of forces, is a counterfeiter, schemer and devious planner like ALLAH, a Deceiver. (Sura 3:54)

I AM makes it clear without any confusion that we are to "FEAR NOT" for HE has overcome the world and these rebellious tares and darn EL sons of perdition are soon to be bundled and separated out from amongst the good seed. The harvest approaches...

No comments:

Post a Comment