Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daniel 5 on a Cosmic Scale or Dimension being given as a SIGN IN THE Sun, Moon and Stars? WRITTEN ON THE SCROLL OF THE ROLL, LIKE AS...




PSRB1509-58


ONTO A WALL in the midst of space?




  • Daniel 5 Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall, near the lampstand in the royal palace...

  • Dan 25-26 And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
    This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.


Proverbs 1: 22 ...22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you-- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Lord, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."









Pr0verbs 2: 21 For the upright shall swell in the land(not be cast out), and the perfect (blameless) shall remain in it. But the wicked= lawless shall be cut off from the Earth, and the transgressors= (traitors, treacherous or faithless ones) shall be rooted out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment