Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WATCHMEN who See and Speak...or Watchmen who are Blind leading the Blind?

2Ki 17:9 - And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against Yahuah their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.
2Ki 18:8 - He smote the Philistines, even unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.
So 3:3 - The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?
So 5:7 - The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
Isa 52:8 - Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
Isa 56:10 - His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
Isa 62:6 - I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,
Jer 6:17 - Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

Jer 30:- The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Thus speaketh Yahuah,God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book. 3 For, lo, the days come, saithYahuah, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saithYahuah: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that Yahuah spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saithYahuah; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, F129 and not of peace.
7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. 8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith Yahuah of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9 But they shall serve Yahuah their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saithYahuah; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. 11 For I am with thee, saithYahuah, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. 12 For thus saithYahuah, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. 13 There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. 14 All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. 15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee. 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. 17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith Yahuah; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. 18 Thus saithYahuah; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, F131 and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. 19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. 20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. 21 And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saithYahuah. 22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 23 Behold, the whirlwind of Yahuah goeth forth with fury, a continuing F132 whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. 24 The fierce anger of Yahuah shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Jer 31:6 - For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto Yahuah our God. 7 For thus saith Yahuah; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Yahuah, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. 8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. 9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications F135 will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Jer 51:12 - Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for Yahuah hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

Mic 7:4 - The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity

No comments:

Post a Comment