Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Micah
7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
7:6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
7:7 Therefore I will look unto YHWH; I will wait for the Elohim of my salvation: my Elohim will hear me.

John

12: 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Mark 3:21 And when his friends(family) heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself…(Beside himself: to throw out of position, displace to amaze, to astonish, throw into wonderment,to be amazed, astounded or be out of one's mind...)


No comments:

Post a Comment