Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Name is YHWH...#12 AUTHORITY IS MINE...


The Spirit like as a Dove rides the bow above and below on both sides of the Ark...


Ezra 9:8
And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and He shall be for a glorious throne to his Father's house.
Isaiah 22:25
In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
Zec 10:4
Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.





My Name is YHWH

#12

Governmental perfection in heaven or Earth and the
AUTHORITY and Authorship belongs to YHWH

























First the inspiration, an idea of braiding the pine needles into a rope train making a chain. Formed it into a red white and blue heart between construction of #9 & 10. Completed after number 11. Today and Now, it is an
Open Floating Hanging Heart with healing in the wings, hanging upon a hook from the North wall where a recent repair and repainting has taken place at the corner of, the ceiling of the room along side the nail holding the Ark of the Covenant…The Creation of YHWH… Restored!

Job 26: 7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. 8 He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them. 9 He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it. 10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end ...

Psalms 103:19The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all

Proverbs 20:28 Mercy and truth preserve the king: and his throne is upholden by mercy.

Isaiah 9: Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of YHWH of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 16:15 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness

Isaiah 22:23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place;
and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.

Isaiah 66:1Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Jer 1: 14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. 15 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD YHWH; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah. 16 And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands. 17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound
thee before them. 18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. 19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for
I am with thee, saithYHWH, to deliver thee.

Jer 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Ezekial 43: 7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and My holy name,(MINE) shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

Hagai 2:1 In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the LORD by
F6 the prophet Haggai, saying, 2 Speak now to Zerubbabel(royal seed of Judah born in Babylon) the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying, 3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? 4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith YHWW; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith YHWH, and work: for I am with you, saith YHWH of hosts: 5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. 6 For thus saith YHWH of hosts; Yet once, it is a "little" while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace,
saith YHWH of hosts.

Jeremiah 16:14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that it shall no more be said, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;16:15 But, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith YHWH, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.16:17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.16:18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.16:19 O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.16:20 Shall a man make elohim unto himself, and they are no elohim?16:21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that My name is YHWH.
Psalm 18:10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
Ezekial 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory.
Ezekial 41: 12 Now the building that was before the separate place at the end toward the west was seventy cubits broad; and the wall of the building was five cubits thick round about, and the length thereof ninety cubits. 13 So he measured the house, an hundred cubits long; and the separate place, and the building, with the walls thereof, an hundred cubits long; 14 Also the breadth of the face of the house, and of the separate place toward the east, an hundred cubits. 15 And he measured the length of the building over against the separate place which was behind it, and the galleries thereof on the one side and on the other side, an hundred cubits, with the inner temple, and the porches of the court; 16 The door posts, and the narrow windows, and the galleries round about on their three stories, over against the door, cieled with wood round about, and from the ground up to the windows, and the windows were covered; 17 To that above the door, even unto the inner house, and without, and by all the wall round about within and without, by measure. 18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces; 19 So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion(tribe of Judah) toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about. 20 From the ground unto above the door were cherubims and palm trees made, and on the wall of the temple. 21 The posts of the temple were squared, and the face of the sanctuary; the appearance of the one as the appearance of the other. 22 The altar of wood was three cubits high, and the length thereof two cubits; and the corners thereof, and the length thereof, and the walls thereof, were of wood: and he said unto me, This is the table that is before the LORD. 23 And the temple and the sanctuary had two doors. 24 And the doors had two leaves apiece, two turning leaves; two leaves for the one door, and two leaves for the other door. 25 And there were made on them, on the doors of the temple, cherubims and palm trees, like as were made upon the walls; and there were thick planks upon the face of the porch without. 26 And there were narrow windows and palm trees on the one side and on the other side, on the sides of the porch, and upon the side chambers of the house, and thick planks.

Ezekiel 44: 1 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.44:2 Then said YHWH unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because YHWH, the Elohim of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.44:3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before YHWH; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.44:4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of YHWH filled the house of YHWH: and I fell upon my face.44:5 And YHWH said unto me, Son of man, mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee concerning all the ordinances of the house of YHWH, and all the laws thereof; and mark well the entering in of the house, with every going forth of the sanctuary.44:6 And thou shalt say to the rebellious, even to the house of Israel, Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; O ye house of Israel, let it suffice you of all your abominations,44:7 In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.44:8 And ye have not kept the charge of mine holy things: but ye have set keepers of my charge in my sanctuary for yourselves.44:9 Thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.44:10 And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.44:11 Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.44:12 Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity; therefore have I lifted up mine hand against them, saith the Sovereign YHWH, and they shall bear their iniquity.44:13 And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.44:14 But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein.44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Sovereign YHWH:44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.44:18 They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not mingle among the people with their garments.44:20 Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.44:21 Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court.44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my Sabbaths.44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.44:26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.44:27 And in the day that he goeth into the sanctuary, unto the inner court, to minister in the sanctuary, he shall offer his sin offering, saith the Sovereign YHWH.44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession

No comments:

Post a Comment