Friday, September 26, 2008

No Weapon formed against thee shall prevail...

Heritage :
possession, property, inheritance, heritage portion, share

Condemn:
to be guilty, be condemned

Servant:
servants, worshippers (of God)
servant (in special sense as prophets, Levites, etc.)
Judgement:
justice, righteousness
righteousness (in government) of judge, ruler, king of law of Davidic king Messiah righteousness(of God's attribute) righteousness (in a case or cause) righteousness, truthfulness righteousness (as ethically right) righteousness (as vindicated), justification, salvation of God prosperity (of people) righteous acts
Psalm 111:6
He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that He may give them the heritage of the heathen.
111:7 The works of his hands are verity(firmness, faithfulness, truth sureness, reliability stability, continuance faithfulness, reliable ness truth as spoken of testimony and judgment of divine instruction) and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
111:8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.Psalm 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.111:10 The fear of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: His praise endureth for ever.
Psalm 119:
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of YHWH.
119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
119:7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
119:8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
119:9 Where withal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.
119:110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
119:111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
119:112 I have inclined(forced my thoughts willingly) mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.

Isaiah 54:14

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of YHWH, and their righteousness is of me, saith YHWH.


No comments:

Post a Comment